The Inhaler Disposal is a simple, cost-effective solution for disposing of used pharmaceutical inhalers. This all-in-one solution provides facilities with a regulatory compliant and easy-to-administer platform to effectively collect, transport, and destroy used pharmaceutical inhalers.
The Inhaler Disposal solution is a great solution for long-term care facilities using MedSafe for medication disposal.
Each system is serialized and will be tracked for return treatment. Proof of destruction is available 24/7 via SharpsTracer.
The system includes:
- 1.25-gallon collection pail
- Return shipping box with packaging materials and prepaid label
- Proper destruction and documentation
The shipment of inhalers in this system is regulated by the US DOT Hazardous Materials regulations contained in 49 CFR §173.306.
|Container Dimensions||9.143"H x 8.875"DIA|
|System Dimensions||10.5"L x 10"W x 10.25”H|
|Max Return Weight||8 lbs.|
|Waste Type||Non-Controlled Substances|
Place empty and partially empty inhalers inside the pail. When full, close the lid and package per included instructions in the prepaid box and ship for proper treatment through UPS.
- Hazardous Drug Spill Control Kit
Starting at $40.25
- 20-Gallon Sharps Shipback$225.67
- TakeAway Recovery System with Ten 5.4-Quart Sharps ContainersSpecial Price $255.55 Regular Price $269.00