6.5-Gallon Lamp Ballast Recycling Pail includes:
- UN-rated, DOT-approved 6.5-gallon recycling container with locking lid
- 6-mil poly liner and liner tie
- Instructions and terms and conditions
- Prepaid return shipping label
- Proof of purchase with serial number
- Online certificates of recycling
- 66 lbs. of TSCA-EXEMPT PCB and NON-PCB Lamp Ballasts
Universal Wastes are widely generated hazardous wastes, such as batteries, fluorescent bulbs, and other devices containing mercury. The federal Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has reduced the regulatory requirements to encourage proper treatment and recycling, therefore, allowing these wastes to be managed as Universal Wastes instead of Hazardous Wastes. The Universal Waste Rule, 40 CFR Part 237, allows states to modify the rule and add additional universal wastes, e.g., dental amalgam waste and pharmaceuticals, to their individual state regulations.
Restrictions: Not available in AK, HI, PR, or VI. Not available for export to Canada.