5-Quart RCRA Hazardous Waste Container with Wall Enclosure
The Covidien® 5-Quart RCRA Hazardous Waste Container with Wall Enclosure is designed to segregate hazardous pharmaceutical waste under the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA). White containers with black lids make these easily distinguished from other disposal containers.
5-Quart Features & Benefits:
- Counterbalanced lid
- Easy one-handed disposal
- Restricts hand accessibility
- Devices drop away from user
Wall Enclosure Features & Benefits:
- Hard ABS plastic wall enclosure
- Integrated locking feature
- Offers puncture proof barrier of protection
- Added security in patient care areas
- Limits accidental or intentional access to container
|Container Dimensions||14"L x 6.75" W x 11.5"H|
|System Dimensions||NA - NOT A MAILBACK SYSTEM|
|Max Return Weight||NA|
|Waste Type||RCRA Hazardous Waste|
The 5-Quart RCRA Hazardous Waste Container is for retail clinics, dental and medical offices, long-term care facilities, and veterinary hospitals.
The black lid on the container is designed to help quickly segregate waste streams in the professional office environment. Place hazardous pharmaceutical waste in the 5-quart RCRA hazardous waste container using the counterbalance to ensure safe containment.
This container is not a mailback system and must be properly disposed of following all applicable regulations.
- Pitch-It IV Pole
Starting at $31.00
- TakeAway Recovery System with Ten 5.4-Quart Sharps ContainersSpecial Price $255.55 Regular Price $269.00