5-Quart Shipback - Intro Kit
The DOT-compliant 5-Quart Sharps Shipback includes two Covidien® 5-quart sharps containers, one wall enclosure/mount, and a single return system for shipping back used healthcare products for proper treatment. This system is ideal for use in professional healthcare offices or in restrooms in the hospitality industry for public sharps disposal.
*Formerly known as TakeAway Recovery System
This system includes:
- Two 5-quart sharps containers for the collection of sharps and other used healthcare products
- A single prepaid return shipping box for returning materials through UPS for proper treatment
- A single wall enclosure/wall mount unit
- Proof of treatment through SharpTracer
Container Features and Benefits:
- Anti-kickback lid
- Automatic shut off prevents overfilling
- Bold, red “FULL” indicator to change the container
- Locking tabs for extra safety during final closure
Special Note: Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and US Territories (Guam, Puerto Rico, and the United States Virgin Islands) must purchase through Customer Support at 800.772.5657 as the price for use varies in these areas.
|Container Dimensions||12.25"L x 4.75"W x 10.5"H|
|System Dimensions||14"L x 7.75"W x 15.25"H|
|Max Return Weight||10 Lbs.|
|Waste Type||Sharps and Used Healthcare Products|
The 5-Quart Sharps Shipback is for retail clinics, dental and medical offices, long-term care facilities, state and federal government, veterinary hospitals, schools and universities, emergency health services, hotels, airports, shopping centers, and urgent care.
Designed for point-of-use collection, the 5-quart sharps containers are engineered with controls to prevent overfilling and limit accidental or intentional access to the container contents. Place properly segregated used healthcare products, including sharps, directly into the sharps container.
The complete system comes with all UPS components for repackaging and shipping for proper treatment. Tracking of proper treatment is available through SharpsTracer.