4-FT Fluorescent Lamp Recycling Box
The 4-Ft Fluorescent Lamp Recycling Box is an easy and cost-effective solution to properly dispose of fluorescent lamp per the universal waste rule. The system includes a UN-rated and DOT-approved recycling container, internal structural tube, 6-mil vapor barrier liner, liner tie, Velcro closures, prepaid return shipping, and proof of recycling certificate.
4-FT Fluorescent Lamp Recycling Box includes:
- UN-rated, DOT-approved recycling container
- Inner structural tube, 6-mil vapor barrier liner, liner tie, Velcro closures
- Instructions, terms, and conditions
- Prepaid return shipping label
- Proof of purchase with serial number
- Certificates of recycling
- Item #949098 (small) Capacity: 16 T12 or 39 T8 4-ft straight lamps
- Item #949043 (medium) Capacity: 30 T12 or 72 T8 4-ft straight lamps; 10 T12 or 20 T8 U-tubes
- Item #949065 (large) Capacity: 68 T12 or 146 T8 4-ft straight lamps; 22 T12 or 32 T8 U-tubes
Universal Wastes are widely generated hazardous wastes, such as batteries, fluorescent bulbs, and other devices containing mercury. The federal Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has reduced the regulatory requirements to encourage proper treatment and recycling, therefore, allowing these wastes to be managed as Universal Wastes instead of Hazardous Wastes. The Universal Waste Rule, 40 CFR Part 237, allows states to modify the rule and add additional universal wastes, e.g., dental amalgam waste and pharmaceuticals, to their individual state regulations.
Restrictions: Not available in AK, HI, PR, or VI. Not available for export to Canada.
|Item Number||949098 (small); 949043 (medium); 949065 (large)|
|Container Dimensions||S (6”L x 6”W x 48”H); M (8.5”L x 8.5”W x 48”H); L (12”L x 12”W x 48”H)|
|System Dimensions||S (6”L x 6”W x 48”H); M (8.5”L x 8.5”W x 48”H); L (12”L x 12”W x 48”H)|
|Max Return Weight||NA|
|Waste Type||Lamp Recycling|
This product is for a small- to medium-sized business that manages their own bulb replacement. The bulbs placed in the container will be managed at an authorized facility capable of recycling the materials.
The complete package will be sent via courier to your location. Remove the outer packaging, unfold the box into a rectangular shape, place the rigid corrugated material inside the box as a liner for rigidity, and then place the bulbs for recycling into the box. When the box is full, seal and follow instructions to contact FedEx Ground for a pickup of the package.
Simple, easy to use, and regulatory compliant!
- Pitch-It IV Pole
Starting at $20.90
- TakeAway Medication Recovery System Envelope (USPS) - Cases
Starting at $300.00
- Small Battery Drop Box$162.00