1-Gallon TakeAway Medication Recovery System (UPS)
1-Gallon TakeAway Medication Recovery System (UPS) is an ideal solution for the safe collection, return transportation, and proper destruction of ultimate user medications — including controlled substances (Schedules II-V). It is not for use with inventory drugs.
TakeAway Medication Recovery System Benefits
- Meets and exceeds the Disposal Act requirements for ultimate-user controlled substance disposal
- Specially designed nondescript packaging with unique tracking features
- System returned via prepaid UPS label for proper destruction that meets the DEA's non-retrievable standard
- Sharps Compliance treatment facility is a DEA Registered Reverse Distributor and Collector
No Schedule I drugs are allowed.
Always comply with DEA 21 CFR Parts 1300, 1301, 1304, 1305, 1307, and 1317, et al. Disposal of Controlled Substances Final Rule.
Medications should be in their original containers when placed into the TakeAway System. Liquids must be placed in a sealed/zip-locked plastic bag before being placed inside the box. No more than four ounces of liquids can be included in each mailing.
Contact Sharps Compliance at 800.772.5657 with additional questions.
Special Note: Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and US Territories (Guam, Puerto Rico, and the United States Virgin Islands) must purchase through Customer Support at 800.772.5657 as the price for use varies in these areas.
Please note: The image shown above is for marketing purposes only. The actual system will not be branded as to meet the requirements of the Disposal Act (nondescript packaging).
|Brand||TakeAway Medication Recovery System|
|System Dimensions||6.75L x 6.75" W x 9"H|
|Max Return Weight||NA|
|Waste Type||Controlled Substances (Schedules II-V) & Non-Controlled Medications|
This 1-gallon unused medication disposal system is for use by ultimate users in the home setting or other where larger volumes of unused/expired medications have accumulated and are in need of proper disposal, including hospice, home healthcare, and long-term care facilities.
Simply collect all unused/expired ultimate-user medications and deposit into the collection box (commingled collection of controlled and non-controlled medications is allowed). Seal the collection box per enclosed instructions and return via prepaid UPS postage to Sharps Compliance for proper destruction.
- TakeAway Medication Recovery - DEA Reverse Distribution for Registrants
Starting at $165.00
- TakeAway Recovery System with Ten 5.4-Quart Sharps ContainersSpecial Price $255.55 Regular Price $269.00
- 8-FT Fluorescent Lamp Recycling Box
Starting at $115.00