1-Gallon Mercury Device Recycling Pail
This 1-Gallon Universal Waste Mercury Device Recycling Pail is a UN-rated, DOT-approved waste mercury device recycling container that holds approximately 13 pounds of waste mercury devices for recycling. Mercury devices contain the hazardous heavy metal mercury, which is toxic to human, animal, and aquatic life and the environment if not recycled properly.
1-Gallon Universal Waste Mercury Device Recycling Pail includes:
- UN-rated, DOT-approved 1-gallon recycling container with locking lid
- 6-mil poly liner and liner tie
- Tape dispenser with refills
- Instructions and terms and conditions
- Prepaid return shipping label
- Proof of purchase with serial number
- Online certificates of recycling
- 13 lbs. of mercury devices
Universal Wastes are widely generated hazardous wastes, such as batteries, fluorescent bulbs and other devices containing mercury. The federal Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has reduced the regulatory requirements to encourage proper treatment and recycling, therefore, allowing these wastes to be managed as Universal Wastes instead of Hazardous Wastes. The Universal Waste Rule, 40 CFR Part 237, allows states to modify the rule and add additional universal wastes, e.g. dental amalgam waste and pharmaceuticals, to their individual state regulations.
Restrictions: Not available in AK, HI, PR, or VI. Only used for thermostats in WY. Not available for export to Canada.
|Container Dimensions||7.5"W x 6.9"H|
|System Dimensions||7.5"W x 6.9"H|
|Max Return Weight||13 Lbs.|
|Waste Type||Mercury Recycling|
This product would be for residences or businesses that have a mercury containing device that has served its useful purpose and now is to be discarded. This easy to use recycling mailback container will allow compliance with disposal restrictions for mercury.
The complete package will be sent via courier to your location. Remove the outer packaging, open the resealable plastic container, and carefully place the waste mercury device into the container. When the pail is full, seal and follow instructions to contact FedEx Ground for a pickup of the package.
- Large U-Tube, HID Recycling Box$175.00
- TakeAway Recovery System with Ten 5.4-Quart Sharps ContainersSpecial Price $255.55 Regular Price $269.00
- TakeAway Medication Recovery - DEA Reverse Distribution for Registrants
Starting at $165.00